2011年2月15日星期二

This song sounds good!

                                             Warm Heart
Close to you feel at ease
Pair of eyes because you laugh
You laugh at me as curious cat
Partial trace of smart and silly
Darling I want to tell you
In fact, I more than you love me love you
Romantic discourse understanding
As if all doomed
Your thoughtfulness warms my heart
As the summer winds blow
So cool and quiet
I gently nestled in your arms
Hung the stars in the sky bless
Your thoughtful
Warmed my heart
As heavy rain
Love your heart not want to rain
I want to sing it for you
To revel in the sweetness of your


The song sounds good,we can get to know the honey love with the actor and actress,when your emotion is so bad,you may as well listen to it,you can feel the romantic love in this story!

http://www.buybestnike.com/
nike shox deliver 
air max 24-7
cheap oakley sunglasses
asics running shoes
Cheap Coach wallet

没有评论:

发表评论