2011年7月6日星期三

Touch your heart

I on heart's keyboard, wait for you to come the rap gently. The space month, and so on feeling emotion person hope that Mid-Autumn Festival's night I bright moonlight and star star row of Cheng Zuimei blessing: Mid-Autumn Festival is joyful! spring has the hundred flowers fall full moon, the summer has the cool breeze winter to listen to the snow, in the heart, if the non-worry matter, is the life good season, is willing your early morning to have the fresh and elegant evening to have the ease, the dream moves as one desires along with the dream asks, to wish Mid-Autumn Festival to be happy! 


Air Force 1 shoes



That love affair's matter. Mid-Autumn Festival's moon, calmly is hanging outside the window. I look at it, it is a bright mirror as if, your I am gazing at mutually. the cool breeze takes away my blessing, the bright moonlight takes my regards, delivers you wind, presents as a gift you one wisp of month son, the love affair is boundless, the world feels emotion, Mid-Autumn Festival is joyful! 


Cheap Nike shox


cheap Oakley sunglasses  





没有评论:

发表评论